Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cupcake Bouquets!!

Cupcake Bouquets...Super Cute Gifts!

Ok so I have been helping one of my very best friends with her new cupcake shop! She recently had an order for cupcakes for a cupcake bouquet for a wedding! She asked me if I could decorate some cupcakes to fit this bouquet....of course I said yes! What a super cute idea. I dont have the finished photos's unfortunatly however here are the cupcake flowers I created to have delivered! This is such a cute idea and one that I will definatly be doing from now on!

If anyone is in need of a beautiful and edible flower bouquet please contact me for an order!!



Cupcake Flowers (yellow and white)


2 comments:

  1. I love these...they are so pretty!!! They look like real flowers!!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I was very happy with how they turned out!! Not to hard to make either. I think it was a 2D tip if u want to try. Just turn the cupcake as you go til u fill in the center then do a few on top for that bushel look.

    ReplyDelete